2021 Annual Range Cleanup
The WRRC Annual Range Improvement Day will be May 15th, 2021 from 08:00 to 01:00PM.
Every year we ask our members to help keep their club cleaned up and help make small improvements around the range! This year we've got a great list of small projects that are all in line with the Master Plan introduced at the 2021 Annual Meeting.
- Install 8 Steel Target Holders on the 25 yard line of the General Purpose Long (GPL) Range.
- Cut 10 sheets of OSB in 24" x 32" sizes for use on the General Purpose Short (GPS) Range and the GPL Range.
- Empty barrels of trash from upper and lower ranges.
- Pull weeds where needed.
- Move pile of shredded sagebrush into burn pit
- Spread 1 1/4" gravel to repair area by front gate.
- General cleanup between shotgun and archery ranges from parking lot to dry creek bed.
If you can make it to help we always appreciate you jumping in. All of our sweat equity makes this club a reality. We will be providing lunch. See you there!
Saturday, May 15th, 2021, 08:00AM to 01:00PM
What to bring:
- Yourself, and a friend!
- Work Gloves
- Rakes and shovels (if you have them)
- Water will be provided
- Lunch will be provided