Operations during the COVID 19 Outbreak
During these trying times it is important for all of us to do our part to help prevent the further spread of COVID-19. We can do this by following social distancing practices, staying at home, only venturing out for essential activites.
The WRRC Board of Trustees recognizes that each citizen is ultimately responsible for their and their families own safety. As such we will not be closing the range in entirety.
Do not use the range unless it is for the purpose of confirming that your firearm(s) are in good working order.
- Please suspend all recreational (for fun) uses of the ranges until at least 4/11/2020.
- During this time the Gallery (Indoor Range and Club House) will be closed.
- Limit your visit to the range to 45 minutes or less.
- Leave at least one empty bench between yourself and the next group. If every other bench is already full than use another range or wait till one is available.
- Do not share equipment
- Wash your hands immediately upon returning from the range (Soap, Hot Water, scrub for at least 30 seconds)
- If you are feeling ill, temperature, sore throat, etc DO NOT UTILIZE THE RANGE.
Social Distancing Best Practice"
Definition: Social distancing is a way to keep people from interacting closely or frequently enough to spread an infectious disease.
How to Do It:
- Keep 6 feet away from others whom you do not live with
- DO NOT shake hands or touch others
- DO NOT touch your face, eyes, ears, etc
Limit your visit to the essentials:
- Cycle Properly
- Have a good zero
- Drop magazines properly
- Chamber a round properly
- When you’ve checked the essentials, GO HOME.