RIFLE MATCH COMPETITION
100 AND 200 YARD CENTERFIRE RIFLE MATCHES FOR SCORE
OPEN TO CLUB MEMBERS AND THE PUBLIC
This match is for demonstration (test) purposes to find out if there is enough interest and participation to make this a monthly scheduled event. This match will be very informal and informational for new shooters.
APRIL 26, 2020 AT 10:00 AM (SUNDAY)
THREE RIFLE CLASS CATEGORIES:
1. CUSTOM RIFLES
2. FACTORY RIFLES
3. AR TYPE RIFLES
Lunch and water will be provided. Certificates will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each rifle class. Arrive at least one hour early for set-up and a pre-match information discussion.
ITEMS TO BRING
- Centerfire Rifle (rifles are to be loaded single shot)
- Front Rest (manufactured, bi-pod, sandbag, etc.)
- Rear bag (can be shoulder cradled)
- Brass catcher for AR type or semi-auto rifles
- Eye and ear protection
- Wind indicators (optional)
- Comfortable Stool (optional)
- Spotting Scope if you can’t see bullet holes in your rifle scope
- At least 50 rounds per yardage. About 125-150 rounds to be safe
- A Friend!