Safety and Orientation is required every five years. Please note that you may be required to renew in person if you are due to retake the course.
- Click the Member Portal link in the top menu.
- Password is your member number by default. Or the password you have already set. If you are unsure of your password you can always hit the "Forgot My Password" and reset it if you have access to the email account associated with the account.
- Login using your credentials.
- SET A NEW PASWORD AND THEN CLICK THE SUBMIT BUTTON. This is required and you will be unable to renew until you have done so.
- Select your membership level
- Select the Yellow Renew Button
- This will send you to PayPal. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT.
- If you would like to use your PayPal Account do so. OTHERWISE click Check out as guest.
- Enter your email (Any email you would like)
- If you chose checkout as guest and do in fact have a PayPal account you will be prompted to sign in. Select Continue as guest or sign in if you know the password.
- Complete your payment
- Wait for your card to be reactivated. See the update schedule at the top of the page.
Key Card Update Schedule
Our Gate system is updated between 8:00PM and 10:00PM Mondays and Thursdays of each week. If you renew on Friday Night at 10:00PM your card will not be activated until Monday night.
Welcome to Wenatchee Rifle and Revolver Club! New Member's are required to take a Safety and Orientation course in order to obtain a membership. This is required every five years after that to maintain your membership.
To obtain a membership attend the next scheduled New Member Safety and Orientation Course. Courses are held the 1st and 3rd Tuesday's of each month, 6:00PM at the WRRC Club House (2800 Number 2 Canyon Road, Wenatchee, WA 98801).
CASH OR CHECK ONLY FOR NEW MEMBERS
Due to Washington State Restrictions we are required to limit the number of Prospective/Current Members at each Safety and Orientation Course.
ALL SAFETY AND ORIENTATION COURSE ARE FACE COVERING REQUIRED. CLASS SIZES ARE 18 PERSONS MAXIMUM, EXCLUDING THE INSTRUCTOR(S).
FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. ONCE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS REACHED ALL OTHERS WILL BE TURNED AWAY AT THE GATE.