WRRC Membership Application
Wenatchee Rifle and Revolver Club is proud to maintain a high standard of safety amongst our members. Our members vary from avid hunters, citizens who practice defensive shooting, competition sport shooters, casual plinkers, or any mix you can think of. Regardless of their interest WRRC Members are held to high standards of Firearms Safety and Responsible Firearm Ownership.
WRRC does not prorate membership dues and all memberships expire the day of the annual meeting (Check the Calendar), usually in the month of January.
Use this check list to make sure you are prepared to join us at WRRC! Looking forward to seeing you:
- Check the Calendar for updated Safety Class Times.
- Attend the class of your choice. All Classes start at 6:00 PM PST. Unless otherwise posted. Please allow up to 2 hours for the class and paying your new member dues, it varies depending on how large the class is.
- Bring Cash or Check. For more information visit the About page.
- Bring a currently valid form of identification: State ID, Drivers License, Military ID Etc. All Members must be over 18 Years of Age.
- The enrolling member must attend. This class cannot be taken by proxy.
- Copies of Range Rules and Board Contact information will be provided at the class.
To accomplish this it is mandatory for all new members to take a Safety and Orientation Course before obtaining membership. This course is scheduled the first and third Tuesday of each month at 6:00pm. To find the next available Safety and Orientation course please visit the WRRC Calendar Page.Calendar